- For Over more than 40 Year , Sangeeta Metal Corporationis one of the leadingManufacturer ,Exporter and supplier of Stainless Steel Pipe and Pipe Fitting in a variety of Grade including 304 / 310 / 316 / 316L, nickel alloys& other specialty alloys for corrosion, heat resisting and other application. We are one shop for nickel alloys for the requirement in pipes, plate, Sheets, Rods, wires, nickel & Other ferrous & Nonferrous metal in all shapes, fitting and flanges.
- Sangeeta Metal Corporation is a multi-location, multi-product Company, in India, We are manufacturing of Stainless Steel Pipe and Pipe Fitting in a variety of Grade including 304 / 310 / 316 / 316L.
- We are looking Enquiries fromGulf, Brazil , Russia and African countries.
C276 Hastelloy Sheets
- Our reputed client is spread across various counties like U.K. and U.S.A., U.A.E and Middle East.
is a nickel-molybdenum-chromium superalloy with an addition of tungsten designed to have excellent corrosion resistance in a wide range of severe environments. The high nickel and molybdenum contents make the nickel steel alloy especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion in reducing environments while chromium conveys resistance to oxidizing media. The low carbon content minimizes carbide precipitation during welding to maintain corrosion resistance in as-welded structures. Considered one of the most versatile corrosion resistant alloys available, Hastelloy C-276 exhibits excellent resistance in a wide variety of chemical process environments including those with ferric and cupric chlorides, hot contaminated organic and inorganic media, chlorine, formic and acetic acids, acetic anhydride, seawater, brine and hypochlorite and chlorine dioxide solutions. In addition, alloy C-276 resists formation of grain boundary precipitates in the weld heat affected zone making it useful for most chemical processes in the as-welded condition. This alloy has excellent resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking.Features:
- Excellent corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Exceptional resistance to strong solutions of oxidizing salts, such as ferric and cupric chlorides
- High nickel and molybdenum contents providing good corrosion resistance in reducing environments
- Low carbon content which minimizes grain-boundary carbide precipitation during welding to maintain resistance to corrosion in heat-affected zones of welded joints
- Resistance to localized corrosion such as pitting and stress-corrosion cracking
|Remainder||15.0-17.0||14.5-16.5||4.0-7.0||3.0-4.5||2.5 max||1.0 max||.01 max||.35 max||.04 max||.03 max||.08 max|